Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just a few ramblings:

Danica took my Christmas quilt to the Davis County Fair and got a blue ribbon. They spread it out to show most of the quilt. Pretty special quilt.

I took my pumpkin picture to the art department and my old house to the senior citizens area at Box Elder Counties fair and got blue ribbons on both pictures. Wow! I am making headway with the watercolor brush.

I need to thank Stock's family for their family night project at Grandma's house. They painted the swing set poles and the clothes line poles. It was a fun night and the poles look so nice now.

The tomatoes are finally coming on. I will finish canning mine tomorrow and if anyone would like some let me know.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Landon and I need to come visit and see your pictures and "new" yard. The pictures I've seen so far are beautiful, you deserve those blue ribbons.