Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello, no pictures this time I am just seeing if I can still get to the right spot. Just want everyone to know how much I loved having everyone for the Christmas party and want to thank everyone for the lovely gifts and the food contributions. I can see that everyone got pictures of the 16 greats. I show mine off all the time. It is so cute. I have two christmas decorations to put away and then all that is left is the village and that is going to stay for a while actually until Jeremy and Danica come to dinner and put it away for me. The art work will come out again next week. I am planning on having a great 2009. I already have my garden seed order figured out. Hope that all of you will come by and visit. If you let me know when I will come up with something to eat. Well I will see if this stays.

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Longhurst said...

Good job Mom! You've got it . . .

Skye O. said...

Glad to see you back. We had a great time at Christmas too! Thanks for all you do.

can't wait for those art pictures to come